-->

Trump Hits Back at Pelosi: A Disgrace… A Nasty, Vindictive, Horrible Person… Nervous Nancy… A Disaster… A Terrible Person (VIDEO)

- Juni 06, 2019

On Wednesday night Speaker Nancy Pelosi attacked President Trump while he was overseas for the D-Day anniversary ceremonies.

The far left Democrat leader said she doesn’t want Trump impeached, she wants him in prison.

On Thursday President Trump hit back at Nancy twice as hard.

President Donald Trump: I think she’s a disgrace. I don’t think she’s a talented person. I’ve tried to be nice to her because I’d like to get some things done. She’s incapable of doing deals. She’s a nasty, vindictive, horrible person… Nancy Pelosi, I call her Nervous Nancy… Nancy Pelosi is a disaster… And let her do what she wants, you know. Because I think she’s in big trouble. You look at the kind of crimes that were committed… And then ask Nancy why is her district and drug needles all over the place? It’s the most disgusting thing what she’s allowed to happen to her district, with needles, with drug addicts, with people living in the middle of the street. She ought to focus on that.
She made a statement. It was a horrible, nasty, vicious statement while I’m overseas. I tell you, she is a terrible person.

He was much too kind.

Via The Ingraham Angle:

The post Trump Hits Back at Pelosi: A Disgrace… A Nasty, Vindictive, Horrible Person… Nervous Nancy… A Disaster… A Terrible Person (VIDEO) appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

 

Start typing and press Enter to search