-->

Hah-Hah! President Trump Trolls Tyrant Kim Jong-un: “I Try So Hard to Be His Friend”

- November 11, 2017

resident Trump responded to the latest attacks by North Korean tyrant Kim Jong Un on Saturday. This comes after Kim Jong un warned the US it faces an “abyss of doom” unless it ousts “the lunatic old man” from the White House and withdraws his “hostile policy.”

President Trump responded tonight saying “I try so hard to be his friend” and would “never call him ‘short and fat’.”

President Trump: “Why would Kim Jong-un insult me by calling me “old,” when I would NEVER call him “short and fat?” Oh well, I try so hard to be his friend – and maybe someday that will happen!”

The post Hah-Hah! President Trump Trolls Tyrant Kim Jong-un: “I Try So Hard to Be His Friend” appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.

 

Start typing and press Enter to search